Programming around menses
Coaching Mastery Calls: Programming around menses
BLGs are impeded inside of this.
- There are 24 hours in a day; apply work and rest appropriately
- The earth spins, and the sun and moon correlate with our energy patterns; we need sun exposure, we sleep with the moon
- You will one day die; get over it and get living
- Water, moving blood, and proper digestion are essential daily routines
- Water; drink ½ of someone’s body weight in ounces per day, as a starting point
- Recovery; Blood flow facilitates recovery and healing faster; get moving every day
- Going to bed and waking up at the same time every day maintains a great circadian rhythm (Learn how to help your clients sleep better here.)
- Digestion; Food is a 36-44-hour investment, sit down, chew your food, enjoy your food, set the phone aside and have a conversation.
When does this conversation when training for menses takes place with humans.
When all BLGs are MASTERED!
How can we improve our game on the differences that happens between Male and Female.
What are those differences?
Menses, birth control, seed cycling, hormonal balances/imbalances, pregnancy, postpartum, perimenopause, menopause.
Perception of Living; You think people care about what you do?
You dont need to serve anyone. You need to serve yourself. Why are you doing this?
Intentions of Living; This needs to be “FOR YOU”, because you are capable of doing it.
Females with less body fat can lead to reproductive problems.
Regular menses is a healthy thing for females.
Educating in the minority status. Education conversation.
Current decision are minority decisions.
What are supporting resources females have in order to achieve her goals?
Females are extremely sensitive and adaptable.
Support system that can help bring awareness:
Trust in the coach
Parents need to be involved
Person needs to be treated as an individual.
#Movement #Nutrition #Lifestyle #LifestyleCoaching #FitnessTraining #Coaching #BuildConfidence #PrecisionNutritionCoaching #PrePlannedWorkouts #individualWorkoutStations #PersonalTraining #WeightLossJourney #BrazilianJiuJitsu #MMA #Montreal #YUL #StHenri #Atwater #Opex #OpexMontreal #CraftedCoaching @opexfitness @isacoachopex @opexmontreal @Mizaropex @crafted.coaching @respire_aligne